Lithium Thionyl Chloride (Li-SOCl2) Battery has a high energy density, and its nominal voltage is 3.6V. The bobbin structure is best suited for low current discharge.
1) High operating voltage, stable during most of the application lifetime.
2) Wide Temperature Range from -55℃ to +85℃.
3) Superior Shelf Life and Reliability: over 15 years shelf life at room temperature and the self-discharge rate is less than 1% per year.
4) Energy type is bobbin structure and best suited for low discharge current. It may require activation before medium currents can be delivered.
- Model: ER14505
- Size: D14.5x H25.8mm
- Nominal Voltage: 3.6V
- Nominal Capacity: 1200mAh
- Standard Discharge Current:0.5mA
- Weight: 10g
- Medical Instruments
- Cash Registers
- Alarms and Security Wireless Devices
- Mobile Asset Tracking
- Electronic Meters (Water, Gas, Electricity)
- Automotive Telematics
- Vehicle Tracking Device
- ETC (Electronic Toll Collection System)IMPORTANT NOTICEThanks to the passivation phenomenon lithium thionyl chloride’s shelf life are up to 10 years.
The battery will “sleep” during storage so consume little energy (low self-discharge rate).
Before resuming to normal operation, it requires a low discharge current then it will be activated gradually.
For more info, please consult the Seller or manufacturer.